- 1 cup Cashews(kaju)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. elaichi powder(cardamom)-optional
- Soak cashews for a couple of hours.
- Blend them into a smooth paste. If you have a good blender, then you try grinding dry cashews into powder.
- make chasni (sugar syrup) of water and sugar. keep boiling till 1 string .
- Add cahsew paste to chasni and keep stirring on low till it strats leaving the side or forms a lump.
- Roll it on a butter paper, 1/4 inch thick
- Cut diagonal or square shape