- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 250 gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 2-3 drops Kewra Essence/Vanilla Essence(Best with Kewra)
- 1/4 tsp Yellow colour(Optional)
- a pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Ghee(Clarified butter)
- Mash Paneer corasely.
- Heat Ghee in a pan. Add Condensed milk, Paneer, Yellow colour & Sugar. Cook on low flame stirring constantly.
- Cook till it thickens & starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Add the Essence, mix well & remove from heat.
- Pour on a greased plate & allow it to cool.
- Add Cardamom powder & make ladoos.
- Can garnish with pistas.
NOTE: Add sugar according to your taste.
This malai laddoo recipe is from khanakhazana here
-Stir very frequently
- wait for it to cool completely before balling it up.
- Sugar might not be needed coz sweetened condense milk is quite sweet.
Chewies treats were simple.
- Blend carrots, green beans, green peas, 1 garlic clove, 1 egg and chicken broth.
- Mix with whole wheat flour (1 cup apprx)
- Make cookie style big ones or small treat sizes balls .
- Bake for about 20 mins :). Baking time depends on the size of the treats.
The treats got a bit burnt/crunchy, but luckily Chewie likes crunchy stuff!