- 1 white cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup dried strawberries, cranberries, cherries soaked in cranberry juice for an hour
- 1/4 cup strawberry icecream
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries(optional.. coz i dint have any)
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar until light.
- Add the oil, icecream and water and slowly add in the white cake mix.
- Water can be replaced by the cranberry juice which was used for soaking.
- Mix all the ingredients till combined. If the mix feels too thick in consistency, add some more water.
- Fold in the soaked strawberries and cranberries. you can add the fresh strawberries as well.
- Grease and flour the cake pan ( one 9 inch or two 6 inch or one bundt cake pan).
- Pour the mix and smooth the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack and enjoy with strawberry icecream!