I wanted to add plum puree to a bread and also wanted to experiment with some sour cream, so i added both in one bread and sprinkled up some blueberries too. I love blueberries in breads or muffins.
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1.5 teaspoons yeast
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup plum puree ( 1 plum pureed produced about half a cup. I pureed it with little water)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Warm the water and add yeast ans sugar to it. Mix well and let stand until frothy(10 minutes)
- Ad din bread flour, salt, cinnamon, plum puree and sour cream and mix/blend well.
- Add in the whole wheat flour 1 cup at a time and knead into a soft dough.
- Add in the blueberries and continue kneading until blueberries are well incorporated.
- Place dough in a covered container for an hour or until doubled.
- Knead dough again and shape into a loaf.
- Place loaf in breap pan and cover the pan and let sit for half an hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until a tap on the bread gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on rack before slicing, preferable an hour.
- Slice and enjoy!