I wanted to try a Crumble Cake since ages now. So heres a Cinammony Blueberry Crumble Cake for Hubby’s Birthday!
- 1 packet yellow cake Or 2 cups all purpose flour, 2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup blueberries mixed and coated with 1 Tablespoon flour
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon oats(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- For the cake, mix in all the ingredients until just about combined. Add in the flour coated blueberries and gently mix them in. (If using flour and baking powder, sift them together first before adding the wet ingredients)
- For the Crumble, soften the butter and mix with the flour, sugar, cinnamon and oats until the mixture resembles coarse crumbles.
- Mix in the blueberries in the crumble.
- In a greased baking pan, pour the cake mixture.
- Top the mixture liberally with the crumble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
- Let it cool for an hour or so before slicing and gobbling it down!!