Food, Chewie, Garden… Couscous with veggies, Ice cream Chocolate Cake-wich. Vegan

Random Picture heavy post!
Couscous, with Sauteed Zucchini, broccoli, red onion, bell peppers, red radishes, lotsa garlic,. basil and thyme from the garden.(Saute veggies, garlic, herbs, and add cooked couscous)

Ice cream Chocolate Cake-Wich filled with vanilla bean coconut milk ice cream and dipped in melted 70% cacao Theo chocolate! Made with my Mocha chocolate cake.
Inspired by this Ice Cream Brownie sandwiches gf, by Fork and Beans. I saw these delicious Brownies filled with cookie dough vanilla ice cream and covered in melted chocolate-wiches, yesterday evening and had to make some!

A random meal this week, Split Pea soup-Toor Daal, with browned mushrooms and onions, spicy Carrots( carrots stir fried with garam masala and chili powder), Lentil Chips(Papadam), Wheat Flat bread(Roti), and Rice.

Chewie posing

Sleeping beauty.. look at that nose.

Our Balcony Garden.

Mint and garlic

Flowers and potatoes

Spinach and Strawberries

Cilantro Parsley Thyme. We also have some green onions and peppers.

TGIF! Have a fun weekend everyone!

Sharing this post at Ricki’s wellness weekends.

Want More Delicious Recipes to Your Inbox?

Comments

CHEWIE IS SO ADORABLE!
    Oh my goodness.

I love your little garden too! I grow most of my things in pots too, since we don’t have much space.

Anyway, I’ve missed you lady! I need to catch up with everyone.

Couscous is one of those grains the I haven’t tried yet ! This dish looks yummy ! Oh , the bewitching choco cake , too ! ;D But I absolutely love your balcony garden , if only I don’t have a black :D thumb , my potted herbs are always dying ! pffffftttt

I love Chewie! Dogs make the best companions. :-)

All of your meals look so yummy. I love that you tried out Cara’s recipe with your molten chocolate cake. Great idea!

I hope you’re having a great weekend!

Yeah,.. he is cutie and a sucker for love and attention.
      wheni saw those brownie sammishes i was like, why havent i eaten something like this and bam. i took a piece of the cake, fixed it up and made me some:) (I am obsessed with the mocha chocolate cake and salted caramel right now. so the cake is kep availbale most weekdays for my sweet tooth!)

hope you are having a fun weekend too. we are rained out. :)

what an awesome post! your couscous and random dinner is awesome! you make a mean indian meal! and chewie is so freakin adorable!

i also love your utilization of the balcony/window. you’re growing potatoes, girl? you are amazing!

I am waitinf for your mean indian meal post;) Chewie is a sweetie and he knows it.. you should see him working it when he meets people.. like oh i am so cute and sweet, please pet me.:)

yeah i had some tatoes that were sprouted so i looked up online and and put them in the big pot long back before spring, when the flowers were a tiny plant. and now that pot is super full!

loved all the pics richa. chewie is soooo cute. i also liked the plate indian style thali. sure your mom would have added one or two dishes more… not to forget some pickles or chutneys…

oooo Richa every single picture is beautiful- that platter you made for dinner looks incredible!!!! and the first pic, so amazing miss lady!

Your Balcony Garden is doing so well, I can’t wait to see how your container potatoes come out!