Thank you for working with me. Please find below my current blog and social media statistics, advertising and sponsored post rates and other details.
Pageviews, Social media and Email subscribers
- ~1 Million page views per month
- 15,000+ email subscribers
- 570,000+ Facebook Fans
- 60,000+ Instagram followers
- 38,000+ Pinterest followers
I am currently taking advertising for anything that –
- is meat and dairy-free
- does not use animal products such as leather, silk, wool
- programmatic ads >$2 CPM for >50% fill with the blocks above.
- Monthly/Weekly static banner ads.
Let’s respect our time and not engage unless everything above satisfies. I am generally not available to talk details on phone/skype and prefer talking over email.
The following slots are available
- 300 by 250 medium rectangle on the right sidebar: Starting at $500 per month depending the slot. for e.g the one above the fold is $1000
- 300 by 600 vertical skyscraper on the right sidebar under Archives: $500 per month
- 728 by 90 on the bottom of the blog: Starting at $400 per month.
Recipe development starts at $400 per recipe. Photography for said recipe starts at $200 per photo.
Product Review or Sponsored Posts
Product review posts or Sponsored posts on the blog are recipe posts with products that I can use in a recipe. The current rate for the posts that include a recipe + photographs on the blog is $1000 onwards, which does not include the cost of the product. All posts are shared on all social media that spans more than 500k followers. Exclusive brand mentions on social media rates below. Hi-res images can be licensed at $250 per photo.
The post will be like my others posts on the blog. It will be a brand new recipe featuring the product, with photos of the recipe, photos of the product, information of and links to the product page or information on where to buy.
For Instagram, $200 per post, does not include the cost of the product. I do not feature paid products or posts on my facebook page.
I will only feature/affiliate products that I would personally use and love. I reserve the right to say no for everything else.
Email me at [email protected] if you want to work together.