A short and sweet post today.. Soft Stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Greek Yogurt!Jump to Recipe
Stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 4 slices wholemeal bread or gluten free
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 Tablespoons finely ground Oats
- 1 Tablespoon finely ground flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon raw sugar or maple
- a generous pinch of spices of choice I usually add cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/3 cup (83.33 ml) warm water or almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon organic canola or coconut oil
- Slice the bread into thick slices. Make a deep cut in the middle as seen in the picture.
- Stuff the filling(Blueberry Greek Yogurt) carefully so it fills up the cavity well.
- Dip the slices in the batter and continue with the cooking.
- Mix Oats, flax seed, sugar, spices and warm water. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes. Mix again, dip slices and pan fry them on medium-low, in a Tablespoon or so organic canola or coconut oil. 3-4 minutes each side.