These Mint chutney Chard Cauliflower wraps are easy to put together and burst of flavor from the mint and thyme chutney. Vegan recipe Jump to Recipe
** this fundraiser is now over. ***
These Mint chutney Chard Cauliflower wraps are easy to put together and burst of flavor from the mint and thyme chutney.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups packed chopped rainbow Chard or any greens of choice
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds ajwain
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- In a large pan, add a teaspoon of oil. Heat on medium-low.
- Add 2 cups of packed chopped rainbow Chard or any greens of choice.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir and cook until wilted to preference.
- Add 1 cup grated cauliflower, 1/2 cup grated carrot, 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, 2 Tablespoons grated ginger.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds(ajwain), 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes.
- Mix and let warm up for a minute or cook covered for 4-5 minutes if you like the veggies a bit cooked.
- Warm up a large Wheat Lavash bread (9 by 12 inch) on a pan or oven or any wrap flat bread of choice.
- Spread the Mint Thyme Chutney on the wrap bread.
- Top with the Chard Cauli carrot mixture.
- Roll up, cut and serve immediately!
- To store, pack in foil and warm up in the oven before serving. Serve with a side of additional chutney. Cut up into smaller tighter rolls to serve as appetizers.