These almond oat cookies are so delicious! Filled with chocolate chips and vegan and gluten free Jump to Recipe
I posted some deliciously crumbly Whole Wheat Chocolate chip cookies a few weeks back. I have been making a batch every other week and thought of trying out a gf version. So another keeper Chocolate chip cookie recipe came about.
There are some amazing Vegan Pizzas flying around on the Interwebz this weekend. Also, Check out Kristy’s Breakfast Pizza with Tofu scramble, Potatoes, greens and cashew mozarella!
These almond oat cookies are so delicious! Filled with chocolate chips and vegan and gluten free
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon flaxmeal
- 2 Tablespoon oil I use 1 Tbsp each of organic canola and virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons dark molasses or agave/maple
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons ground raw sugar 2.5 for sweeter
- 1/2 cup ground Oats
- 1/4 cup pearl millet flour or any gf flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add everything except the flours. Mix well for 2 minutes until well combined. Let sit for 2 minutes. Mix again for a few seconds.( to help the flax become gel-ish)
- Add the flours and mix using spoon or hand to a dry dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix to distribute.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Make flat balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F for 13-14 minutes.
- Cool, consume!
Nutritional values are based on one cookie