Spiced cranberry muffins. Delicious sweet and sour fruity muffins that make a great snack or breakfast on the go. An easy vegan recipe. Jump to Recipe
Spiced Cranberry Muffins
- 11/2 cups (300 g) self rising flour
- 1/2 cup (65 g) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup (1.9 oz) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2/3 cup (4.7 oz) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) nutmeg powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) cardamom powder
- 2 cups (48.7 lb) fresh cranberries mixed with 2 teaspoons of flour and 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup (4.4 oz) water
- In a large bowl, mix in the flours, salt and baking soda.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except cranberries.
- Gently mix everything till almost combined.
- Add in the flour coated cranberries and gently fold them in
- Grease the mini muffin panand drop spoonfuls onto the pan.
- Bake in preheated ovenat 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes!