Vegan Sheet Pan Fajita Tacos Dinner
Sheet Pan Fajitas. Cauliflower, Peppers, Beans tossed in Chipotle Fajita Sauce and baked. Serve in tacos or Bowl Vegan Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree Recipe. Make Wraps, Bowls or Tacos.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Resting Time5 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 2 chipotle peppers in abobo sauce
- 1 tbsp abobo sauce
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning ,divided (or mix 1.5 tsp cumin, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic, 3/4 tsp onion, 2 tsp paprika, dashes of black pepper, ground coriander, all spice)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more, depending on taste)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp water
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 bell peppers (sliced)
- 15 oz black beans or 1.25 cups cooked black beans
- smoked paprika (or cayenne, for flavor/heat)
- avocado, salsa or guacamole to garnish
- tacos or tortillas as needed
Blend together the marinade ingredients and 1.5 tbsp of the taco seasoning, taste and adjust the flavor and the heat. Add smoked paprika, garlic powder or cayenne.
Add the veggies to a large bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Fish the veggies out of the bowl, leaving the excess marinade behind.
Spread the veggies on a parchment lined baking dish. Bunch the peppers together so they don't overcook.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes. Turn the dish around halfway to ensure even baking. Toss the black beans with remaining marinade, add 1 - 2 teaspoons taco seasoning and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Toss well, place in a smaller dish in the oven with the other veggies. Bake for 10 more minutes.
Assemble in a bowl with lettuce or make tacos with the beans and veggies. Sprinkle some more taco seasoning if you like. Add avocado or guacamole and some salsa or lime juice to serve.
Nutrition is for 1 Serve, does not include tortilla
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 10g | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 621mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2115IU | Vitamin C: 93.9mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2.8mg