Vegan Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze. Easy 7 Ingredient Blender Cake. Ready in 25 minutes. Vegan Cake Recipe
This Peanut butter Sheet Cake is super easy, moist and takes just a blender! 5 minutes to get everything together. Few ingredients. Put everything in a blender. Or you can use 1 Bowl. Blend, pour, bake. Whip up the 4 ingredient chocolate glaze or make a peanut butter frosting. Frost and done.
The moist Nut Butter cake is amazing as is or with a glaze or frosting. Use any nut butter of choice. The chocolate glaze is just vegan chocolate + non dairy milk. Heat until it starts to melt, then take off heat and continue to whisk until smooth. At this point the chocolate mix should be warm-hot. Add in the nut butter and mix in. If the melted chocolate is too hot, the nut butter can separate (depends on the brand). Wait for a minute or so for the chocolate mixture to cool to warm and then mix in the nut butter. Add some chopped peanuts to the batter for crunch. Add dried fruits or chocolate chips. Make this easy delicious cake today and tag me on Instagram(#veganricha) or elsewhere. I have not made this gluten-free. I think a 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend (that has xanthan) + 1/2 cup almond flour should work. Let me know if it works.
Try these desserts from the blog
- One bowl Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Banana Cranberry Bread – GF
- 1 Bowl Banana Apple Bread. Can be made into muffins
- Peanut Biutter Chocolate Marble Cake
- Vegan Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cake and Cake Mix In a Jar
- Vegan Gingerbread Cake
Make the batter and pour into prepared pan.
Bake until a toothpick from the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 mins then remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
Prepare the glaze and drizzle over the cake. Spread using a spatula and serve.
- 1 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or other vegan sugar 2 tbsp more for sweeter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heaped smooth nut butter peanut, almond or cashew butter
- 1 tbsp oil optional
- 2 cups flour 1 cup whole wheat or spelt + 1 cup unbleached all purpose
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup heaped semi sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil preferably refined (optional)
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut or almond butter
- 1 tbsp sugar optional - for sweeter glaze
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc. Line or grease a brownie pan.
- In a blender, add non dairy milk, sugar, maple, vanilla, nut butter and oil and blend until the sugar and nut butter are mixed in.
- Add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pulse for 2 to 3 seconds, Pulse twice to combine well into a smooth batter. Alternatively, combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and pour the blended nut butter milk mixture into the bowl. Mix to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan. Tap to even it out.
- Bake for 21 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick from the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool on the wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Make the glaze: Combine the chocolate non dairy milk, coconut oil in a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir frequently until most of the chocolate starts melting. Take off heat and stir until smooth.
- Add the nut butter to the warm hot mixture and mix to combine until smooth. It will take a minute to mix in, depends on the nut butter.
Pour over the cake and spread using a spatula. Garnish with shaved chocolate or cocoa powder or coconut. Cool for 10 minutes. Then slice and serve with a cup of hot chocolate.
Nutritional values based on one serving