Grain-free and gluten-free vegan gingerbread cookies that are perfectly spiced, and crisp. Make them with your kiddos and have them help with icing them!
Look at that gingerbread goodness. Don’t they look jolly? They are crisp and melt in your mouth at the same time, and perfectly spiced – everything you’d expect from a holiday cookie but they are gluten-free and grain-free. You can totally get the kids involved with this easy gluten-free gingerbread men recipe. The dough comes together quite easily but it’s really the decoration part where the fun’s at!
For my gingerbread men frosting, I went with a simple mix of powdered sugar and coconut cream! This is the perfect and most simple frosting for these little festive fellows.
You will find the smell hard to resist whilst baking! Really, impossible not to get all the cozy feels. Put on some festive tunes, don the apron and let’s get baking!
These guys are:
- Crispy on the edges
- Soft the center if you bake for shorter time – so addictive
- Packed with those holiday spices -molasses, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove and nutmeg
- Begging to be frosted but hey they also taste amazing as they are
MORE HOLIDAY RECIPES FROM THE BLOG:
- Marbled Chocolate pumpkin spice Snickerdoodles Gf
- Triple Ginger Molasses cookies
- Gingerbread cake Mix in a jar. GF
- Pumpkin ginger snaps
- Chocolate dipped sugar Cookies. GF
- Ginger tahini cookies
- Gingerbread Biscotti
If you do not have gingerbread cookie cutters but still want that gingerbread magic in your mouth, you could just bake them into little rounds! Happy holidays, friends!
Filed Under: Christmas Vegan Recipes, cookie, dessert, gluten free, Gluten Free Baking, grain free, holiday, kid approved, snack, soy free, Winter Tagged With: almond flour, cinnamon, cloves, coconut cream, ginger, maple syrup, molasses, sugar, vegan