Who doesn’t love an ice cream sandwich? Mango ice cream sandwiched between blueberry cracker. This is a delicious vegan sweet treat Jump to Recipe
So it is somewhat Summer in Seattle(Yeah, this week the weather went cold on us again), but hey most days are warm enough for me to scarf down some pints of deliciousness. The flavors we have been getting in bulk are Cookie dough, Cookies and cream and some passionate mango. What I need to pick up next is the chocolate brownie and german chocolate. mm mmmm. And you thought vegan ice creams were boring!
Easy Blueberry Crackers Recipe
- 3/4 cup (111 g) blueberry puree I used fresh
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Oat flour
- 2 Tablespoon raw sugar or equivalent sweetener or more for sweeter
- a generous pinch of sea salt
- a generous pinch of spice of choice I used cinnamon
- Puree the blueberries into as smooth as possible. I had 3/4 cup blueberry puree, from a bit more than a cup of Blueberries.
- Add Oat flour, sugar, salt, spice and whisk well for a minute.
- Pour the mixture over parchment lined baking sheet and spread into a thin layer using a spatula. A bit thicker on the sides to avoid burning.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour until just about crisp.(It will continue to crisp up while cooling).
- Turn around twice in between for even baking.
- Use pizza cutter when still warm to make cuts.
- The central part might feel like fruit leather if the batter layer was thick. With a thin and even spread, they come out crisp.
- Cool completely, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.