This is an easy ranch mix that you can make at home and keep. I use garlic, onion, black pepper, parsley, dill, thyme, and parsley. You can adjust the amounts to preference. Taste and adjust or mix in cashew cream, taste and adjust.
To make celery ranch mix, add 2 tsp or more celery seeds.
- 2 tsp garlic powder or small flake
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp or more dried chives
- 3/4 to 1 tsp salt omit to keep the mix salt free
- Mix all the ingredients well. Store in an airtight container for upto 3 months.
- * To make celery ranch mix, add 2 tsp or more celery seeds.
To make Ranch dressing:
Mix 1.5 to 2 Tbsp ranch mix with 1 cup vegan mayo or cashew cream. Miz. Add salt and lemon juice/vinegar if needed to taste and mix in.
Nutritional values based on serving