These delicious baked garlic cajun fries make a simple and healthy side dish, full of flavor. Vegan, gluten free, nut free recipe. Jump to Recipe
Baked Garlic Cajun Fries
- 2 potatoes cut length wise 1/4 inch width
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) salt
- 4 cloves of garlic mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) cajun spice
- Cut the potatoes and boil them for 5 mins or until tender.
- Strain and keep for 10 minutes on a paper towel
- In a small bowl, mash teh garlic.
- Add olive oil and mix well.
- Add in the potatoes, cajun spice and salt and toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet, individually.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F and then broil for 2-3 minutes. You can broil longer for crispier and browner potatoes.