Vegan Pumpkin Blondies! Easy Nut Butter Pumpkin Blondies with Pecans and chocolate chips. No Added oil. Nutfree Gluten-free option
These Pumpkin Blondies are loaded with pumpkin, nut butter and pumpkin pie spice. They need 1 Bowl, and just 10 mins to put together. There is no added oil in these. Use dates or dried fruit instead of chocolate chips to keep them entirely oilfree..
These bars are also freezer friendly. Add some pumpkin seeds and chia seeds to make these into a breakfast bar. Or bake the dough into cookies (add extra chocolate chips!). Versatile and Delicious.
More Blondies and Bars
- Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
- Gluten-free Brownies and Brownie Mix. GF
- Vegan Almond or Peanut Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips GF
- Vegan Brownie Mix in a Jar. Single Serve Brownie too. Vegan…
- Coconut Flour Brownies GF
These bars are more snack bars than dessert. Add a tbsp oil and more chocolate for a gooey bar. Add an icing or chocolate drizzle for decadence.
Vegan Pumpkin Blondies - Oilfree
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Use a well filled 1/3 cup.)
- 1/3 cup smooth nut butter such as almond, cashew or peanut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar (I usually use a mix of coconut and raw sugar)
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or ginger bread spice blend or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger and 1/4 tsp ground cloves)
- 3/4 cup flour (I use a mix of whole wheat and unbleached all purpose)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup additions, like chocolate chips, chopped pecans, dried fruit or other nuts or seeds, plus more for topping
- In a bowl mix in all the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and rest of the dry ingredients and mix. The mixture will make a soft cookie dough. Use your hands if needed. Add more flour if needed a tbsp at a time. If the dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of pumpkin puree. Add the chocolate chips and pecans and mix them in.
- Press the dough into a lined brownie pan using a spatula to evenly spread. Sprinkle and press some chocolate chips and pecan/nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 21 to 23 minutes. Allow to cool completely and slice.
- To bake into cookies, chill the dough for 10 minutes, form balls and flatten well on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, a minute less for smalle and a minute longer for larger cookies.