Gluten-free Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chunks and Chocolate Chips. Gluten-Free Blondies Vegan Blonde Brownies. Peanut Butter Blondie. Soy-free Palm oil free Recipe. Pin this post.
I had a jar of almond butter to use up. What better to do with it than to make blondies! These Gooey, soft, chocolately nut butter bars are a perfect snack or dessert. I use a mix of almond, oat flours (no xanthan) for the recipe to make these gluten-free. Use a cup of any regular flour for regular blondies. These blondies are One bowl if you mix in the baking soda by sifting the dry ingredients into the wet bowl. They are also palm oil free if you use nut butters that do not contain palm oil. See this post for brands that are palm oil free. Many Vegan chocolate options (Enjoy life, Theo) are also palm oil free and use cocoa butter.
Whisk all the wet ingredient in a bowl until smooth, If the nut butter takes too long to mix in. Gently heat it before adding or heat the entire wet bowl in a microwave or oven. Whisk in the dry. Fold in some chocolate, press in a pan, bake and done.
More Blondies and brownies from the blog
- Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
- Gluten-free Brownies and Brownie Mix. GF
- Vegan Almond or Peanut Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- Vegan Brownie Mix in a Jar. Single Serve Brownie too. Vegan…
- Coconut Flour Brownies GF
Mix in hot non dairy milk, sugar, vanilla, maple, flax.
Add in nut butter and mix until smooth.
Fold in the dry ingredients and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks.
Drop and spread batter in parchment lined pan.
Bake until tooth an inch form the edges comes out almost clean. Fudgy Almond Butter Blondies! Cool, slice, eat up.
Gluten free Almond Butter Blondies
- 1/4 cup (61.49 ml) + 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (80 g) coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1.5 to 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup (187.5 g) almond butter or peanut butter or other smooth nut butter
- 1/2 cup (60 g) oat flour use certified gf if needed, or use other flours of choice
- 1/4 cup (28 g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp starch arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) or more cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (90 g) or more vegan chocolate chunks and chips I add both
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc.
- In a bowl, warm the non dairy milk until hot. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well until smooth. It will take a minute or so for the nut butter to mix in. (Warm the nut butter before adding so it mixes in quicker).
- In another bowl whisk all the dry ingredients. Add to wet and mix in. Fold in the chocolate chunks and chips
- Drop the batter on parchment lined pan (8 by 8 inch brownie pan). Spread using oiled hands or spatula. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and press in (optional).
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. (or until a toothpick an inch from the edges comes out almost clean). Cool for 15 mins then remove from the pan. Cool for another few minutes before slicing. Store on the counter for a few days.
It is me Henri from France I hope you are fine?
I made your Salted Caramel Chocolate Ganache Tart and it was a huge success amazing recipe!
And now I just discovered your Almond Butter Blondies and will make it for next week-end EASTER!
Just need a few details please
Does it has to be perfectly smooth or some raw grainy Nut Butter will work?
#CHOCOLATE CHUNKS & CHIPS
I dont have Chunks so I can put Dark Chocolate Bar chopped instead?
Or 90g Chocolate Chips will be enough?
You say we can store on the counter but is it possible to put in freezer?
Then defrost overnight the day before..
I store Brownies like this…and works well!
#BROWNIE PAN SIZE
Can I also use a 9×6 inch glass dish?
Please let me know!
Smooth nut butter, any chocolate and yes they are freezer friendly
Excellent recipe, made it with cashew butter. I omitted the coconut sugar and chocolate chip in the batter, added 2 drops of stevia instead, sprinkled some bitter chocolate chunks on the top of the batter for chocolate taste. This is my go to blondie recipe, thank you, Richa.
Vegan Richa Support
sounds yummy, thank you Violet
I love almond butter, but it can be overpowering sometimes. Do these taste super almond butter forward? Love your recipes! I make your coffee cake for my husband at least once a month 🙂
As we speak (well as I type), they are baking in the oven. Smells soo good.
I can’t wait to try tgem
Vegan Richa Support
Aromatherapy! let me know how you liked them
Big hit, love them.
Will be making some on Friday to take to friends for kids play date 😃