These baked potato french fries are a healthier version of your favorite side. Vegan and glutenfree Jump to Recipe
Right in time for Friday! Lots of baked tato options! To serve as a side with your veggie burgers or eat the whole plate as is. Its potatoes.. they are baked, they are good for you;) well atleast gooder than fried ones.
Chewie’s birthday is coming up! He is our adopted baby, who went from shelter to rescue to adoptive home, then back to rescue then came to our home and marked the entire place (dog owners will know what I mean;)..What do you think I should do to celebrate.. a birthday cause or sell some cafepress tees with Chewie on them 🙂 . He plays with only some dogs, is civil to most. On the other hand, he loves all humans, loves to meet everyone and loves to get petted. the only humans he will growl at are a few really huge ones with hoodies or gadgets(I have no clue why).
Baked Potato French Fries
- 1 large Russet
- 2 teaspoons organic canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) garlic powder
- a generous pinch chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- Scrub the potato and cut into not more than and 1/4 inch thick wedges/fries.
- Add to a big bowl, add oil and spices and toss well.
- Spread out the wedges on a parchment lined baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake in preheated 420 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Turn the tray and bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden or crisp to your preference.
- Serve hot!