Mango strawberry mint cumin spiced cooler. Refreshing and delicious this summer drink is a great way to use up leftover fruit. Vegan and Gluten Free Recipe. Jump to Recipe
Mango Strawberry Mint Cumin Spiced Cooler
- 7-8 (7 ) strawberries
- 1 medium mango
- 8-10 (8 ) mint leaves
- 2-3 cups (500 ml) water
- 2 Tablespoons raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) rock salt (kala namak)
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) cumin powder
- In a pressure cooker or a deep pan, add strawberries, peeled chopped mango, mint leaves, salt, sugar, rock salt, cumin powder, and water enough to cover the fruit.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle, or boil for 15-20 minutes until mango is soft and cooked.
- Blend the mixture when cool and adjust salt, sugar and rock salt(rock salt adds a nice sour taste).
- Add more or less water according to preference. You can make this with raw fruits too!
- Serve chilled topped with fresh mint leaves!