I made some Molten Lava French Toasts just recently. But nothing beats a real molten lava cake! I have been baking single portions for myself every other day with variations like a mocha version, salted caramel version, with different dark chocolate bars(mint, chili, orange- all Theos)Jump to Recipe
Happy Mothers Day to all the loving Moms! Wishing I was close to Mom celebrating it with her. Thank you Mom, for being who you are, for being there, for that spontaneous energy, for all the fun and all the endless love.
Molten Lava Cake
- 1 Tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons oil organic canola or virgin coconut
- 1 teaspoons raw sugar ground for sweeter, I dont add sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chips vegan
- 1.5 Tablespoons ground Oats
- 1.5 Tablespoons raw ground almond flour or ground cashew
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) flaxmeal optional
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) baking powder scant
- 1 teaspoon So Delicious dairy free plain coconut milk yogurt or non dairy yogurt or thick nut milk and a few drops of cider vinegar
- Heat up the maple till it starts to boil.
- Add the oil and chocolate chips and raw sugar if using and mix well until chocolate melts.
- Add the coconut yogurt, dry ingredients, mix well. Use a few drops of almond milk if needed to make a smooth batter.
- Grease ramekin, Pour a little batter in the middle and top with chopped chocolate bar or a big sized chunk on it.
- Drop batter all around and on top.
- Bake at preheated 375 degrees F for 13-14 minutes.