More blueberry love! I love single serves.. dont you? Just the right amount to curb your snack craving. And with the nuts, a filling one too. This blueberry coffee cake has Blueberry coconut milk yogurt in it for the gorgeous color, and a coconut oil, cinnamon and Oat crumb. Add some fresh blueberries when they are in season!Jump to Recipe
Blueberry Coffee Cake - Single Serve
- 1 Tablespoon Oat flour I usually use freshly ground old fashioned Oats
- 1 Tablespoon wheat flour or Oat flour for gf
- 1 Tablespoon ground raw cashew or almond
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.13 teaspoon) baking powder
- 1.5 Tablespoons So Delicious Blueberry Greek Yogurt + 1/2 teaspoon almond milk Or 2 Tablespoons So Delicious Blueberry regular yogurt. Or use 1.5 Tbsp plain non dairy yogurt + 2 teaspoons blueberry compote/jam
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) organic canola oil or coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoons raw sugar ground or to taste
- a generous pinch of spices of choice
- 2 Tablespoons blueberries optional
- 1.5 Tablespoons Oats flour or any flour of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) virgin coconut oil solid
- a generous pinch of cinnamon or other spices of choice
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar ground 1 teaspoon more if you like it sweeter (or use vegan brown sugar)
- a pinch of salt
- 1-2 drops (1 drops) agave syrup if needed
- In a ramekin, mix all the dry ingredients for the cake (except blueberries if using).
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add blueberries and mix.
- Use a spoon to even out the thick batter.
- For the crumb, mix all the dry ingredients, then add coconut oil. Using your hand, mix all the ingredients till the coconut oil is well distributed. Dont over mix as the oil will start to melt.
- Drop the crumb on top of the cake batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute (60-65 seconds).
- Bake at preheated 365 degrees F for 15-18 minutes.
- Dig in after cooling for half a minute!