Gluten-free Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chunks and Chocolate Chips. Gluten-Free Blondies Vegan Blonde Brownies. Peanut Butter Blondie. Soy-free Palm oil free Recipe. Pin this post.
I had a jar of almond butter to use up. What better to do with it than to make blondies! These Gooey, soft, chocolately nut butter bars are a perfect snack or dessert. I use a mix of almond, oat flours (no xanthan) for the recipe to make these gluten-free. Use a cup of any regular flour for regular blondies. These blondies are One bowl if you mix in the baking soda by sifting the dry ingredients into the wet bowl. They are also palm oil free if you use nut butters that do not contain palm oil. See this post for brands that are palm oil free. Many Vegan chocolate options (Enjoy life, Theo) are also palm oil free and use cocoa butter.
Whisk all the wet ingredient in a bowl until smooth, If the nut butter takes too long to mix in. Gently heat it before adding or heat the entire wet bowl in a microwave or oven. Whisk in the dry. Fold in some chocolate, press in a pan, bake and done.
Video try number two. I need a new stand for videos.
More Blondies and brownies from the blog
- Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
- Gluten-free Brownies and Brownie Mix. GF
- Vegan Almond or Peanut Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- Vegan Brownie Mix in a Jar. Single Serve Brownie too. Vegan…
- Coconut Flour Brownies GF
Mix in hot non dairy milk, sugar, vanilla, maple, flax.
Add in nut butter and mix until smooth.
Fold in the dry ingredients and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks.
Drop and spread batter in parchment lined pan.
Bake until tooth an inch form the edges comes out almost clean. Fudgy Almond Butter Blondies! Cool, slice, eat up.
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1.5 to 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup almond butter or peanut butter or other smooth nut butter
- ½ cup oat flour (use certified gf if needed, or use other flours of choice)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp starch (arrowroot or cornstarch)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp or more cinnamon
- ½ cup or more vegan chocolate chunks and chips ( I add both)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, warm the non dairy milk until hot. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well until smooth. It will take a minute or so for the nut butter to mix in. (Warm the nut butter before adding so it mixes in quicker).
- In another bowl whisk all the dry ingredients. Add to wet and mix in. Fold in the chocolate chunks and chips
- Drop the batter on parchment lined pan (8 by 8 inch brownie pan). Spread using oiled hands or spatula. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and press in (optional).
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. (or until a toothpick an inch from the edges comes out almost clean). Cool for 15 mins then remove from the pan. Cool for another few minutes before slicing. Store on the counter for a few days.
Note: Nut Butters vary in moisture. Flours also vary in terms of absorption. If you change something in the recipe, add ¾ cup total flour(dry) to the wet mix and mix in and fold in more flour 1-2 tbsp at a time until the consistency is a stiff batter.