Vegan Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips. Peanut Butter Blondies. Easy Blondies with nut butter and chocolate chips. Vegan Palm oil free Recipe.
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and these blondies work out perfectly.
Just 8 main ingredients! 15 minutes to whip them up in just One bowl. Serve with a dollop of your favorite vegan ice cream.
Whether you celebrate v-day or not, these blondies are sure to be loved. Lightly sweetened, fudgy, buttery, with vanilla and cinnamon. Use other flours or gluten-free flour blend of choice. If using a whole grain flour to sub the white flour in this recipe, add 1-2 tbsp less than the mentioned quantity and add more only if the mixture is too wet.
No refined oil in these. Use cacao nibs or nuts to make oil-free. I use coconut sugar in these blondies.
More Valentines Day treats!.
Brownies of all kinds, gluten-free options.
Bake the blondies. Let cool slightly, then cut out some hearts!
Vegan Almond Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (150 g) + 2 tbsp almond butter Drippy kind, or use other nut butter
- 1/4 cup (66 ml) + 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 3/4 cup (120 g) coconut sugar or other sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (93.75 g) unbleached white flour
- 1/4 cup (30 g) oat flour
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup (60 g) vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc. In a bowl, mix the almond butter, non dairy milk, coconut sugar and vanilla until well combined and smooth.
- Sift in the flours, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into the bowl. Or whisk them together in another bowl and mix in.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop the thick stiff batter into a greased or parchment lined pan. Using a spatula press the batter down to event it out into the pan. Sprinkle a tablespoon or so chocolate chips on top and press in.
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes. The top should be set. Let the blondies cool for 15 minutes before slicing and gobbling up. Use heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
Let the nut butter sit a bit to come to room temperature so it blends well.
If the batter is too thick (nut butters can have less or more moisture), add a bit more non dairy milk. Nutritional values based on one serving