Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Gluten-free Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies with Chocolate chips. 1 Bowl 20 minute Banana Cookies. Vegan Gluten-free Oil-free Recipe.
These cookies are fun and easy. They are crisp on the outside and soft inside. They are not overly soft, overly banana-ey with nut butter and banana making the wet base. They make a great snack.
Mash the banana, fold in the nut butter and maple. Add oats, almond flour and other dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips or add cranberries, candied ginger, choped up nuts or seeds. Shape, bake and serve. Use up those bananas!
2 days to go. Please Vote.
- Oatmeal Walnut chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chickpea flour Chocolate chip cookies
- Peanut/Almond butter Pecan Cookies
- Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies. GF oil-free
- Giant chocolate chip and chunk cookies
- Ginger Molasses crinkle cookies. GF
- Double Chocolate chip cookies.
Mash the banana
Add the wet ingredients and nut butter and mix.
Add the dry ingredients and mix
Fold in chocolate chips or currants, cranberries.
Make 1.5 inch cookies and bake
Store on the counter for upto 3 days.
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ to ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tbsp raw or coconut sugar or use stevia or other sweetener
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter or peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free if needed)
- 2 to 3 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mash the banana really well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- I usually warm the entire bowl by keeping it near the oven (or microwave for a few seconds) to help the nut butter mix in faster.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix in.
- Add oats and chocolate chips and mix in. At this point you can also add cranberries, nuts chopped small, seeds, candied ginger etc.
- Oil or flour your hands and make flat cookies from the mixture and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until almost all golden. Cool completely and store in an airtight container on the counter for upto 2 days or refrigerated for upto a week..