No Bake Single Serve Chocolate Cream Berry Pie- Fireworks Pie! Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe Jump to Recipe
No Bake Single Serve Chocolate Cream Berry Pie - Fireworks Pie
- 1/4 cup (45 g) vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons ground almonds Or coconut flakes for nut-free version
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon almond milk or non dairy milk
- chocolate liqueur or rum extract optional
- 2-3 Tablespoons (2 Tablespoons) So delicious coconut milk yogurt or Cashew cream
- a generous pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground raw sugar or maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Sliced strawberries
- Blackberries or blueberries
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Add in almond milk, liquor extract, or spices of choice and mix well.
- Add the ground almonds and coconut flakes and mix to distribute.
- Pour the mixture into a tart/pie pan and spread evenly.
- Place pan in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, sugar and spices of choice.
- Slice strawberries and keep ready.
- Take the pan out and spread the spiced yogurt on top.
- Top with sliced berries. Make a flag or an exploding firework display.
- Freeze for half an hour just to firm up the yogurt. Serve.