Everything bagel Seasoning Vegan Cheese Ball. No soaking, blending, straining needed! 10 minute vegan cheese ball. Gluten-free. Can be soy-free
Cheesy Balls and dips are always popular at potlucks and events. But most recipes need a blender or processor, lots of wait time, straining and handling. You dont need to do any of that with this cheese ball. It takes just 5 minutes to put together, 35 mins to bake and its ready to serve!
Put the almond flour, spices, flavor ingredients in a bowl, mix well to combine, knead for a minute to combine and bring together, done! Roll it in everything bagel seasoning or other spices or seeds /crushed nuts, and bake at low heat. Cool and serve with veggies and crackers. Easy as that. Perfect to start up the Holiday Dinner. Happy Holidays Everyone!
This ball can be crumbled up and used as parmesan. The flavor keeps developing as it sits. Add herbs of choice and to make herbed cheese ball. Everything bagel seasoning works well over this cheese, see recipe notes to make your own seasoning. While you are here, check out the 3 book giveaway on Instagram
More apps from the blog to take to the potluck dinner
- Pizza dip with herbed mushrooms, cashew mozzarella cream and veggies.
- Thai Dip with peanut butter sauce, peppers, sprouts
- Jalapeno Popper dip – Creamy and super popular
- Vegan Cheddar Cheese Ball – nut-free
- 11 Vegan Cheese Balls
Entree Ideas for Holiday dinners, see here.
If you make this recipe, do let me know how it turned out. Tag me on Instagram #veganricha.
Everything Bagel Vegan Cheese Ball - 10 Minute
- 1 cup (112 g) almond flour , super fine if possible
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/8 tsp (0.13 tsp) dried sage
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) onion powder
- generous dash of black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic minced or crushed
- 2 to 3 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened non dairy yogurt or use water starting with 2 tsp
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) miso , white mellow miso or use chickpea miso to make soyfree
- 1 tbsp or more everything bagel seasoning ,(see note to make your own)
- Add all the dry ingredient to a bowl (almond flour to black pepper) and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except bagel seasoning and mix well. Get your hands in there to press and knead into a dough. Taste and add more lime juice if needed. If the mixture is too crumbly, add a few drops of water or non-dairy yogurt at a time and press and knead to make a ball.. (add more moisture for creamier cheeseball)
- Brush oil or aquafaba. Roll into everything bagel seasoning or sprinkle some on the ball and pat. Or use a different coating of choice or no coating.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 35 to 40 mins. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Or refrigerate for a few hours for flavor to develop more and serve when needed at room temp. The ball can be stored refrigerated in a closed container for upto 4 days.