Everything bagel Seasoning Vegan Cheese Ball. No soaking, blending, straining needed! 10 minute vegan cheese ball. Gluten-free. Can be soy-free
Cheesy Balls and dips are always popular at potlucks and events. But most recipes need a blender or processor, lots of wait time, straining and handling. You dont need to do any of that with this cheese ball. It takes just 5 minutes to put together, 25 mins to bake and its ready to serve!
Put the almond flour, spices, flavor ingredients in a bowl, mix well to combine, knead for a minute to combine and bring together, done! Roll it in everything bagel seasoning or other spices or seeds /crushed nuts, and bake at low heat. Cool and serve with veggies and crackers. Easy as that. Perfect to start up the Holiday Dinner. Happy Holidays Everyone!
This ball can be crumbled up and used as parmesan. The flavor keeps developing as it sits. Add herbs of choice and to make herbed cheese ball. Everything bagel seasoning works well over this cheese, see recipe notes to make your own seasoning. While you are here, check out the 3 book giveaway on Instagram
More apps from the blog to take to the potluck dinner
- Pizza dip with herbed mushrooms, cashew mozzarella cream and veggies.
- Thai Dip with peanut butter sauce, peppers, sprouts
- Jalapeno Popper dip – Creamy and super popular
- Vegan Cheddar Cheese Ball – nut-free
- 11 Vegan Cheese Balls
Entree Ideas for Holiday dinners, see here.
Why you will love this easy vegan cheeseball
- No soaking, blending, straining needed! unlike many cashew or other nut. Asked cheeses
- It takes barely 10 mins of active time
- Because Everything bagel seasoning!
- Flexible- change up flavors or toppings
- versatile – use as appetizer or sandwich spread, or in quesadillas. Make it into a dip with additional water.
If you make this recipe, do let me know how it turned out. Tag me on Instagram #veganricha.
Everything Bagel Vegan Cheese Ball - 10 Minute
- 1 cup (112 g) almond flour , super fine if possible
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/8 tsp (0.13 tsp) dried sage
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) onion powder
- generous dash of black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic minced or crushed
- 2 to 3 tsp lime juice
- 1.5 tbsp (1 tbsp) unsweetened non dairy yogurt or use thick non dairy milk starting with 2 tsp
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil (omit for oil free, add more yogurt)
- 1/2 -1 tsp (0.5 tsp) miso , white mellow miso or use chickpea miso to make soyfree
- 1 tbsp or more everything bagel seasoning ,(see note to make your own)
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl (almond flour to black pepper) and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except bagel seasoning and mix well. Get your hands or spatula in there to press and knead into a dough. Taste and add more lime juice if needed. If the mixture is too crumbly, add a few drops of water or non-dairy yogurt at a time and press and knead to make a ball.. (add more moisture for creamier cheeseball)
- Brush oil or aquafaba. Roll into everything bagel seasoning or sprinkle some on the ball and pat. (Or use a different coating of choice or no coating).
- Bake at 200 degrees F(95 C)for 20-25 mins. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Or refrigerate for a few hours for flavor to develop more and serve when needed at room temp. The ball can be stored refrigerated in a closed container for upto 4 days.
- almond flour forms the. Add of the cheese. I use blanched superfine almond flour
- nutritional yeast and miso add cheesy flavor along with non dairy yogurt. Use chickpea miso to make it soy free
- Herbs such as thyme, sage, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder add flavor
- some extra virgin olive oil adds moisture and fat. Omit for Oilfree and use more yogurt
- everything Bagel seasoning is an amazing topping – see recipe notes to make your own
How to make the vegan cheeseball
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add all the wet and mix well to form a soft dough.
Shape into a ball. brush with oil or aquafaba or a flax egg. Then roll in the everything bagel seasoning. Bake for 20-25 mins. Then serve with crackers.