These Vegan Tiramisu Trifles are very addictive and come together really quickly. Free of Dairy, egg, nut, yeast. Can be made corn-free. Makes 4 Individual Trifles
These Vegan Tiramisu Trifles you all. We ate so many of these in the past few weeks. Easy to put together and super quick with the new Coco Whip! Pre-whipped Coconut cream.
From my pregan days, Winters were sprinkled with drives to get a large piece of Tiramisu with some hot coffee. It is easier to find a raw cashew Tiramisu around the northwest, but not so much the real deal. Of course, whipping up some coconut cream at home solves the problem, but you know me and whipping for minutes and minutes don’t go so well together. So this So Delicious Whipped Coco Whip is life saver. Regular and low-fat versions of this Coco Whip make it too easy. These whips are dangerous to have around! They have been launched and are available in Whole foods right now.
Make a Sponge Cake, Soak it, layer the whipped cream and make a load of Tiramisu. I prefer the quick version with the soaked sponge and whipped coconut cream layers. So quick with the already whipped coconut cream. You can add some cashew cream to the whipped cream and a tang to make it more mascarpone-ish. The Cake has 2 Tbsp oil for the 4 to 6 servings and is all whole grain with Spelt and Oat flour.
Gimme all 4 of these Vegan Tiramisu Trifles.
More Holiday Desserts
So Delicious has more goodies you have to try this holiday season. Like this Candy Corn Ice cream Bar!
Make the sponge. Cool, then cut into trifle bowl size.
Soak in coffee mixture, layer whipped cream, sift cocoa powder and done!
Vegan Tiramisu Trifle
Whipped Cream Layer
- 1 cup (160 ml) Coco Whip or whipped coconut cream
- 1 cup (60 ml) Coco Whip or whipped coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (119 ml) cashew cream
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) salt
- 1 Tbsp ground raw sugar
- 3/4 cup (177.75 ml) brewed coffee or 1.5 to 2 tsp coffee in 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp or more amaretto or coffee liqueur or 1/2 tsp rum extract to make liquor-free
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder and chocolate shavings for garnish
- Using a cookie cutter or knife, cut the sponge cake according to the size of the Trifle bowls or other serving bowl.
- Place a sponge cake layer at the bottom. Add a few Tbsp of the Coffee soak over the cake. Add a layer of mascarpone cream or whipped coconut cream layer. Sift Cocoa powder over the cream. Add a another layer of sponge cake. Add a few Tbsp of coffee soak, layer whipped coconut cream over the cake layer. Sift cocoa powder liberally. Add chocolate shavings(optional). Chill for an hour before serving if you can wait that long.
To make your own Coconut whipped Cream
- Refrigerate cans of full-fat coconut milk overnight. Open the cans and scoop out the thick white cream from the top. Add 2 or more Tbsp of sugar. Whip whip whip with a hand beater or mixer.