Pumpkin spice Frappuccino Vegan Recipe

Pumpkin spice Frappuccino

This has been an eventful week. The Inflammation around one of my molars was actually because of the nerve/nerves dying. It said its good byes and now I need a root canal on that tooth, oh wait, the other one near it is also dying, so why not make it get one and get another one for free :P .So a few more trips to the dentist in the coming weeks.

While my teeth troubles continue, you can do 2 things. Make this Frappuccino. These are the last few days of summer! And sign this petition, so that the elephant who was kept in chains, made to beg, led a life of 50 years of torture, can remain free in the sanctuary. His previous owner has launched legal action to get him back, now since the elephant is famous and will make him more money.

Back to this incredibly easy Pumpkin spice Frappuccino. It has spices, almond milk, ice and the cooling needed to get through the heat that is going to hit the northwest this weekend! Much easier on the wallet and on the stomach. you know exactly what ingredients are in there ;)

More drinks to help with the heat, This Cookie Dough Blizzard!! and this Orange cream float!

Vegan Pumpkin spice Frappuccino | Vegan Richa

Pumpkin spice Frappuccino Vegan Recipe
Allergen Information: Free of dairy, egg, corn, soy, gluten. Can be made nut-free with other non dairy milk

Ingredients: Makes one large helping because who wants to share :)
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp ground cloves
a generous pinch of nutmeg and allspice
1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp instant coffee or a shot of espresso
1 cup almond milk ice cubes(frozen almond milk) or 1/2 cup vegan vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup ice cubes
sweetener to taste (coconut sugar, stevia or 4 to 5 soaked dates)

Variation: add a Tbsp of pumpkin puree. add protein powder.

In a blender add everything. Blend to fully combine. Taste adjust sweet. Serve.
Adjust quantities to preference, add more or less cinnamon.add more ice cubes and less liquid almond milk for an icy slushie. Add only ice cream and almond milk for a creamy shake.
Top it with whipped coconut cream or a scoop of vegan ice cream.

Vegan Pumpin spice Frappuccino

Want More Delicious Recipes to Your Inbox?

Comments

Thank you for including the info and link for Raju…just unbelievable that they might even consider listening to the man’s case. Raju deserves a free and gentle life!
    Thanks also for the extrayumful recipe…cheers! :)

i’m so sorry to hear about your teeth problems. my dad has bad teeth, too, and it always seems like he’s at the dentist getting a root canal, tooth removed, tooth glued back in, etc. hopefully after these teeth, you’re good for a while.

and yes to frappuccinos. especially with all of these delicious fall flavors.

I know right. whatever I do, I end up with many appointments with the dentist every year. These 2 teeth were doing just fine till last weekend. meh. Someone should come up with some kind of coating for teeth like mine, so nothing can get to them and cause issues :)

• Sonya says

I am anxious to try this. However, up here in the far north (Calgary), we are going to be looking for warmer drinks soon. I am hoping you have some lovely hot beverages up your sleeve for us soon!

3. Sonya says

Looking forward to making this! But here in the far north (Calgary) things are starting to cool down and I am hoping you will be developing some lovely creamy hot drinks for us thirsty folk.

4. Beth says

Thank you for spreading awareness about Raju! Such a tragic story and now that he is finally free he deserves to stay that way and live in light and kindness. May your teeth feel better soon. And, I can’t wait to try this ….. wish I had one now, yes the one in the picture!

5. Pam says

I had same issue re: learning that two molars were dying. My dentist persuaded me to go with implants – more expensive in short term but unlike root canals and crowns, an implant is really permanent for life. The implant process does take longer, especially if you have to have the molars pulled. I’m finally finished (took a year with upper molars, 6 months for lower jaw). Regardless of your choice, good luck. It’s difficult.

I just made this and it was SOO much better than Starbucks! I added a little bit of chia seeds and oats to make it more filling for breakfast, and I think it helps with texture if you can’t get ice cream. Dates make the shake perfect, but then again I bought the world’s best dates recently.