Pumpkin spice Frappuccino Vegan Recipe. This easy frappuccino has pumpkin pie spice, almond milk, coffee and ice. Few ingredients and perfect. Top with whipped coconut cream.
This has been an eventful week. The Inflammation around one of my molars was actually because of the nerve/nerves dying. It said its good byes and now I need a root canal on that tooth, oh wait, the other one near it is also dying, so why not make it get one and get another one for free 😛 .So a few more trips to the dentist in the coming weeks.
While my teeth troubles continue, you can do 2 things. Make this Frappuccino. These are the last few days of summer! And sign this petition, so that the elephant who was kept in chains, made to beg, led a life of 50 years of torture, can remain free in the sanctuary. His previous owner has launched legal action to get him back, now since the elephant is famous and will make him more money.
Back to this incredibly easy Pumpkin spice Frappuccino. It has spices, almond milk, ice and the cooling needed to get through the heat that is going to hit the northwest this weekend! Much easier on the wallet and on the stomach. you know exactly what ingredients are in there 😉
Pumpkin spice Frappuccino Vegan Recipe
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp (0.13 tsp) ground cloves
- a generous pinch of nutmeg and allspice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee or a shot of espresso
- 1 cup (14 g) almond milk ice cubes frozen almond milk or 1/2 cup vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (7 g) ice cubes
- sweetener to taste coconut sugar, stevia or 4 to 5 soaked dates
- Variation: add a Tbsp of pumpkin puree.
- In a blender add everything. Blend to combine. Taste adjust sweet. Serve.
- Adjust quantities to preference, add more or less cinnamon.add more ice cubes and less almond milk for an icy slushie. Add only ice cream and almond milk for a creamy shake.
- Top it with whipped coconut cream or a scoop of vegan ice cream.