These Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Popsicles are like Peanut Butter Cup pops. 5 Ingredient Creamy Nut butter ice cream drizzled with melted chocolate. Vegan Gluten-free Recipe,
Love Peanut Butter? Then you will love these Peanut butter popsicles! These pops come together really quickly, don’t need a ton of cashews and make a creamy nutty popsicle.
The nut butter is blended into non dairy milk then heated to a boil. Heating the nut butter mixture thickens it into a creamy state making a creamier frozen result rather than icy and hard. I used this method to make my almond butter mousse for the parfait here. with silky almond butter mousse.
Pour the creamy nut butter mixture into pop molds. Swirl in some melted chocolate if you wish. When frozen, glaze with chocolate. Or put the cooked nut butter mixture into an ice ream maker. Fold in melted chocolate towards the end for chocolate streaks for a Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream!
Ice cream for dayz.
More summer treats from the blog
- 1.5 cups non dairy milk such as almond milk, or coconut milk
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter, or other nut butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 to 4 tbsp sugar or sweetener such as maple or agave
- ½ tsp vanilla
- a good pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 8 oz vegan chocolate chips or bar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasioanlly so the nut butter mixes in. Bring the mixture to a boil. It will star to thicken. Whisk well for half a minute while boiling, then take off heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust sweet and mix in. Then pour into pop molds*. Freeze until fully frozen.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave(in burst of 15 to 30 seconds). Whisk until smooth.. Let it cool for 2 mins.
- Drizzle the chocolate on the frozen popsicles, or dip the pops into the melted chocolate to make coat completely.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and return to the freezer for 15 mins. Store or serve