These freezer Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Bars are super easy, and satisfy the sweet and chocolate tooth immediately.
Nut butter + chocolate + sweetener. Freeze. bliss! These are almost nutella fudge bars. Adjust the quantities to taste. Add more nut butter for denser bars, more coconut milk to make ice cream, more chocolate, because chocolate!
Use any nut butter for variations. Use seed butter to make nut-free.
Heading out to the dentist in an hour. wish me luck! There’s a big Peanut and almond butter recall. Please check your supplies.
More fudge bars from the blog
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or other non dairy milk
- 1.5 oz vegan dark chocolate 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- 3/4 cup hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 to 1 cup dates pitted
- Soak the dates in warm water for 10 to 15 mins.
- Heat coconut milk until almost hot then take off heat. Add chocolate and let sit for half a minute, then whisk to melt.
- Blend the melted chocolate, nut butter, vanilla, dates until smooth. Taste and adjust sweet, chocolate etc. Blend well. Pour into parchment lined pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Slice and serve or slice and freeze in airtight container.
Use any nut butter for variations. Use seed butter to make nut-free. Blend with 2 cups coconut milk to make nutella ice cream.
To make quick Nutella shake: Take 2 to 3 pieces of the fudge or 3 tbsp vegan nutella(chocolate hazelnut butter), 3/4 cup almond milk, sweetener to taste, ice cubes. Blend and serve.
Nutritional values based on whole recipe