Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower with Raita Dip. These Delicious Golden Cauliflower Bites are easy and quick. Serve with a dash of lemon or with a non-dairy Yogurt onion dip or Green Chutney. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree Recipe. Can be gluten-free Jump to Recipe
Got a head of cauliflower? Make these easy and Delicious golden cauliflower bites.
Toss the cauliflower florets in turmeric, spices, lemon, black pepper, bake to perfection and try to not eat it all right out of the oven. Serve with just lime juice, non dairy yogurt raita as dip or cilantro chutney or chimichurri. The florets can be added to a bowl with chickpeas or beans, or made into wraps or tacos. Use the dip of choice to dress.
What is your favorite way to serve cauliflower?
More Cauliflower Recipes from the blog
- Taco Spice roasted Cauliflower
- Aloo Gobi – Instant pot
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Red pepper Soup
- No Bake Cauliflower Gratin
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower with Raita Dip. These Delicious Golden Cauliflower Bites are easy and quick. Serve with a dash of lemon or with a Yogurt onion dip or Green Chutney. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree Recipe. Can be gluten-free
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala or use curry powder of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne or use 1 tsp sweet paprika + pinches of cayenne to taste
- a good dash of black pepper
- pinches of cinnamon and clove powder , optional
- 1.5 to 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs use gluten free breadcrumbs or coarsely crushed oats or 2 tsp rice flour to make gluten-free
- raita (see note), chutney or lemon to serve with
Slice the cauliflower into florets and add to a large bowl. Drizzle oil and lemon juice. Mix and rub the oil and lemon juice into the florets.
Mix the spices and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Sprinkle all over the cauliflower and toss well to coat.
Spread on parchment lined baking sheet or large dish and spray oil on the florets.
Bake at 425 degrees F (220 deg C) for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F. Turn the sheet around or move the cauliflower around a bit and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Easy Vegan Raita: Whisk 1 cup non-dairy unsweetened yogurt with a few tbsp of water until smooth. Mix in 1/2 cup finely chopped red or white onion or grated cucumber, 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves or a 1/4 tsp dry mint leaves (optional), 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder, a generous pinch of cayenne/red chili powder, 1/4 tsp salt. Taste and adjust and use.
Nutrition is for 1 Serve, does not include dip