Avocado Bagels with Pears and Tomatoes and Mediterranean Oregano Garlic Olive Oil Dressing. Bagel Avocado Toast. Easy Vegan Breakfast or Snack.
These Avocado Bagels or toasts are great for Snacking and Breakfast on days when everything is rushed, and there is no time to sit with a big bowl of food. But then you also want something that excites and fascinates your taste buds, wakes you up, and brings a smile to your face. These avocado bagels are just that. Warm up the bagels, top with as much avocado mash as you like, some salt and pepper, pears and tomatoes or both, and this zesty garlic oregano dressing. I love these especially with ripe pear. The simple dressing goes beautifully with the pear and avocado and is just the right amount of intrigue for the taste buds. Use bagels or toast of choice or Naan, fill up a tortilla. Anything really. That dressing makes a great veggie sandwich snack dressing too. Sliced juicy veggies, sliced avocado, sprouts of choice, loads of dressing, all between freshly toasted sourdough. mmm. mmmm.
Green things leading up to St Patrick’s day! What is your favorite avocado toast topping?
More easy Snacks
- Cucumber Turmeric Hummus Canapes – Deviled Cucumbers.
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Ranch
- Baked Garlic Fries with Garlic Tahini Sauce.
- Broccoli Balls with marinara
- Baked Vegetable Fritter Pakora
Bagel Avocado Toast with Pears, Tomato & Mediterranean Garlic Lemon olive oil dressing
Save This Recipe in Your Inbox
Share your email and we will send this recipe! Plus, enjoy all the new recipes as they post!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from Vegan Richa.
- 1 ripe large Avocado or 2 regular size avocados.
- 2 or 3 lightly toasted bagels
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 ripe pear thinly sliced
Mediterranean Oregano Garlic Dressing
- 1 large clove of garlic pressed or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) or more black pepper i use more
- 1/4-1/2 tsp (0.25 tsp) dried oregano or parsley or other dried herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp really good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp or more lemon juice
- a generous pinch of salt
- thin ribbons of basil
- Mash the avocado and mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the dressing: Mix everything until the oil and lemon juice are well combined. Taste and adjust lemon and salt.
- Spread the avocado over toasted bagels or multigrain toasts.
- Add slices of pear or tomato.
- Add a generous drizzle of the dressing. Serve!
- For variation: add sprouts or fresh herbs of choice.