Easy fudge for today! Ripe bananas + maple + melted chocolate! Add some cookie dough and this is a treat! This is a very fudgy fudge because of the bananas and maple. Omit maple syrup for a more set fudge.
For variations, add gingerbread spices, pepper mint or bourbon. 🙂
And some tried and tested Holiday Dinner options!
Cookie Dough Chocolate Banana Fudge
Save This Recipe in Your Inbox
Share your email and we will send this recipe! Plus, enjoy all the new recipes as they post!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from Vegan Richa.
- Make cookie dough balls and keep aside.
- mash the bananas really well or blend them.
- Add the mashed banana to a pan with the maple syrup and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and chocolate let sit for a minute then whisk until the chocolate melts fully and the mixture is smooth. Taste carefully and add ground sugar if you like it sweeter and mix in. You might not need any if you use semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Drop batter on parchment and spread with a spatula. Place cookie dough balls and press in.
- Freeze for an hour or more, slice and serve. Store in the freezer. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- For variations, add gingerbread spices, pepper mint or bourbon to the melted chocolate. 🙂