These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough balls are filled with pumpkin, maple, spices and rolled in cinnamon sugar. Free of Dairy, egg, corn, soy and gluten.
Make some cinnamony pumpkin snickerdoodle cookie dough! It is the season of all things pumpkin.
This super-easy cookie dough has the goodness of pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin and maple. Rolled up in generous amounts of cinnamon and sugar. Ready in 15 minutes!
For variations, coat the balls in melted dark or white chocolate, add mini chocolate chips to the dough for Pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookie dough! Make it spicy, chili to the cinnamon sugar or to melted chocolate to coat. Use protein powder to replace some of the flour to make protein cookie dough truffles.
Can be made gluten-free with gf flour. Can be made oil-free. I use oat flour for these, so they already are gf. Make these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough balls today!
More Pumpkin goodness from the blog.
Happy Halloween! More Vegan Halloween Ideas on Happy Cow here.
This was possible because of Animal Aid Unlimited in Udaipur.I have had the pleasure of meeting Erika and Claire, who used to live in Seattle, but moved to India decades ago to start animal aid and help the animals. Do drop by their facebook page and website to know more about the amazing work and volunteer opportunities.
These truffles are being shared at VVP
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 cup (122.5 g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (161 g) maple syrup
- 2 tsp coconut oil or vegan butter optional
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/4 tsp ginger
- pinch of salt
- 1 to 1.5 cups (125 g) flour I use oat flour, use any flour that you would usually use to make cookie dough
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat pumpkin puree, maple syrup, oil, spices and salt in a skillet at medium heat. Mix well and cook to thicken slightly,3 to 4 minutes.
- Cool the mixture, add 1 cup flour and mix in. You will have to press and knead the flour in. Add more flour if needed to make a soft smooth dough. (Use any flour that you normally use to make cookie dough).Taste and add some sugar if needed.
- Make balls out of the dough. In a bowl, mix in sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls to coat and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator for upto 5 days.
Variations: Coat the truffles in melted chocolate and let sit to set.
Add mini chocolate chips to the dough for Pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookie dough.
Toast the oat flour for a few minutes.
Use protein powder to replace some of the flour to make protein cookie dough truffles. Nutritional values based on one serving