Easy Refreshing Mango Mojito Recipe. Make this mojito with or without the alcohol. Refreshing mint and lime and sweet Summery Mango make this a perfect drink for any outdoor event. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Nut-free Recipe. Pin this post.
It is finally getting hot around here enough to call for using those ice cubes from the freezer. And of course summer = mango, and pitchers of cold fun drinks!
This Mango Majoti is refreshing and great for quenching that thirst in the heat. Add alcohol or not. I often serve it without because the mango lime and mint tastes so amazing together. Use other fruit juice or purees instead of mango like pineapple, strawberries, lychee, any summer fruits. Some fresh lime, fresh mint, mango juice or puree, water or club soda if needed, loads of ice cubes. Yes!
More drinks from the blog
- Kesar Pista Milk Shake
- Orange cream floats
- Vegan Cookie dough Blizzard
- Hazelnut macchiato
- Mocha Milk shake
- Brownie Batter Chia Smoothie
While you are here, please also join me in taking action to help the Precious 4 Elephants. 4 elephants (one of who is blind) that were recently rescued by Wildlife SOS from a circus were taken back by the circus forcefully. Other animals like horses and dogs were taken back as well. I cannot begin to imagine the confusion these animals must be going through. Please sign the petition, help writing letters, and share.
- 12 mint leaves
- a good pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 cup mango puree from fresh mango or can or use mango nectar or thick juice (I used Looza mango nectar).
- 1/2 to 1 cup chilled water or club soda
- 1 to 2 oz rum optional
- 1.5 cups or more ice cubes
- Distribute the mint leaves in 2 to 3 cocktail glasses.
- Add a 1/4 tsp sugar, a pinch of salt and a thin slice of lime to each. Muddle the mixture to bruise the mint leaves. (use a wooden flat bottom muddler/stick or a pestle or back end of a spatula or use a spoon).
- Distribute the juice of a lime in the glasses. Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Add mango puree, rum and water. Add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with mint leaves or lime slices and serve.
Nutritional information based on one serving