Vegan Paleo Grain free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut flour and Almond Butter. These fudgy cookies are a perfect treat or snack. No refined oil and no refined sugar. 6 Ing. Vegan Glutenfree Grainfree Recipe
These Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect snack or treat. Almond Butter and Coconut flour make up the base and use maple syrup for sweetening. Add chocolate chips or other dried fruit, some pecans for a buttery profile and done. Bake less for soft cookies, longer for slightly crispy.
Would you believe there is No added oil, no refined sugar (other than some in chocolate chips), no Grain in this cookie! No almond flour too. The cookie texture depends on the nut butter used and generally gets more cookie like after chilling for a bit. Adjust bake times for preferred texture.
Just 6 Main ingredients, Easy and Delicious! Lets make these grain free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
More gluten-free Bakes from the blog
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Roll Bread yeast-free.
- GF Carrot Banana Bread – Also grain-free.
- Sweet Potato Crumb Cake.
- GF Nut Butter Chocolate Marble Cake!
- Sweet Potato Blondies.
- Gluten-free Lemon Donuts.
- GF Fruit Cake.
- And many more here!
Vegan Paleo Grain free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut flour and Almond Butter.
- 3/4 cup (187.5 g) almond butter , smooth drippy kind
- 1/3 cup (107.33 g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (61 ml) non dairy milk such as almond milk
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) salt
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30.24 g) + 2 tbsp coconut flour (6 tbsp total)
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) baking soda
- 1/3 cup (60 g) chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (24.75 g) chopped pecans or other nuts or additions
- Warm the almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave, or over stove top in a saucepan until warm. Whisk well to combine. You can also just leave it outside for 15 mins to reach room temp then whisk.
- Add in the non dairy milk, salt, vanilla extract, spices if using. and mix in.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda and mix well. Add in the chocolate chips and pecans and mix in. Chill for 15 mins.
- Add in more coconut flour if too sticky. Shape the dough into flat discs and place or parchment lined baking sheet. Press down to make thinner cookies as they will rise while baking
- Bake for 10 mins at 350 degrees F (180 deg C), a minute or so longer for crispier or for larger cookies. (bake smaller batches to adjust based on your oven, pan, nut butter behavior). The cookies will be soft right out of the oven. Cool on the counter for 15 mins. If they are a bit too soft or muffin like, chill for an hour. Store on the counter for the day or refrigerate for upto a week.