Sheet Pan Fajitas. Cauliflower, Peppers, Beans tossed in Chipotle Fajita Sauce and baked. Serve in tacos or Bowl. 1 Pan Vegan Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree Recipe Jump to Recipe
I have been loving Sheet Pan Meals that get baked up in 1 Pan and that can be served in a bowl, as wraps or tacos. These Fajita Veggies are perfect to bake in one pan and serve in a bowl, tacos or wraps.
The spicy and delicious Chipotle pepper marinade is quick to put together, then toss in with the veggies, spread and bake. Add some of the marinade to beans and bake those with the veggies too. Layer however you like in tacos or a bowl. Add some crunchy lettuce or greens, avocado and lime juice or salsa. Perfect! Lets make this Sheet Pan Fajita Dinner.
More Sheet Pan Meals from the blog
- Sheet Pan VeggieDinner with Chickpeas, Tofu with Miso Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Roasted Cauliflower Bowl. GF
- Korean Gochugaru roasted Veggie Bowl GF
- Shawarma Chickpeas, Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl GF
- Quinoa Cauliflower Bowl with almond Sriracha sauce GF
- Carrot Walnut Taco Meat,
- Mango BBQ Soycurl/jackfruit Tacos.
- Berbere Spiced Jackfruit Tacos so much flavor!,
- Chipotle Shredded Butternut Tacos
Tips to make a flavorful fajita marinade
- Sometimes the chipotle peppers can be very mild, so adjust the marinade flavor with some cayenne or smoked paprika for heat
- Old Taco seasoning or spices can lose flavor, add more as needed
- Adjust the marinade and seasoning amount based on the amount of veggies. You want a good coating over all veggies.
Sheet Pan Fajitas. Cauliflower, Peppers, Beans tossed in Chipotle Fajita Sauce and baked. Serve in tacos or Bowl Vegan Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree Recipe. Make Wraps, Bowls or Tacos.
- 2 chipotle peppers in abobo sauce
- 1 tbsp abobo sauce
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning ,divided (or mix 1.5 tsp cumin, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic, 3/4 tsp onion, 2 tsp paprika, dashes of black pepper, ground coriander, all spice)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more, depending on taste)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp water
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 bell peppers (sliced)
- 15 oz black beans or 1.25 cups cooked black beans
- smoked paprika (or cayenne, for flavor/heat)
- avocado, salsa or guacamole to garnish
- tacos or tortillas as needed
Blend together the marinade ingredients and 1.5 tbsp of the taco seasoning, taste and adjust the flavor and the heat. Add smoked paprika, garlic powder or cayenne.
Add the veggies to a large bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Fish the veggies out of the bowl, leaving the excess marinade behind.
Spread the veggies on a parchment lined baking dish. Bunch the peppers together so they don't overcook.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes. Turn the dish around halfway to ensure even baking. Toss the black beans with remaining marinade, add 1 - 2 teaspoons taco seasoning and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Toss well, place in a smaller dish in the oven with the other veggies. Bake for 10 more minutes.
Assemble in a bowl with lettuce or make tacos with the beans and veggies. Sprinkle some more taco seasoning if you like. Add avocado or guacamole and some salsa or lime juice to serve.
Nutrition is for 1 Serve, does not include tortilla