Easy Gluten free Yeast free Vegan Pizza Crust Recipe. How to make the best yeast-free gluten-free crust with just 4 main ingredients. Gum-free Soy-free Recipe
We’ve been eating a lot of chickpea flour lately. My parents are in town and Dad prefers all Indian food, every single day. So breakfast is always savory, chickpea flour pancakes, savory oats and such. Snacks are chivda (savory Indian spiced trail mix), handvo (savory split pea zucchini cakes from the book) or baked fritters of some sort, lunch yesterday was Kadhi Pakora with homemade almond cashew yogurt (recipe in my cookbook) with baked onion fritters. Mom was amazed at how good the non dairy yogurt turned out with simple steps.
Most of these posts were planned and scheduled in August, and I try to add some to them before they get posted.
A simple yeast-free gluten-free Pizza crust topped with sauce of choice, vegan cheese or tofu ricotta, and fresh basil today. This pizza crust is easy and has No gluten, no yeast, no gum, no nuts and has chickpea flour. You can make it grain-free by using more chickpea flour. Use white chia seeds instead of black for a lighter crust color. The black chia seeds also make it look a bit grey-ish. Add your favorite sauces and toppings. See my Pizza collection for options!
Above picture, the crust is Sturdy enough to hold the toppings! It is like socca but fluffier and sturdy.
Soft and fluffy and not crumbly.
More gluten-free crusts and breads.
- Best Vegan Gluten free Pizza Crust Recipe
- Gluten-free burger buns.
- Lentil Bread Gluten free Yeast-free Vegan Sandwich Bread
- GF Teff Crust topped with Ethiopian lentils.
- Gluten-free Oat focaccia crust. Tempeh tikka Masala Pizza
Reading for the week, These stunning photos of impact of plastic trash on marine life.
You can also add cooked quinoa or millet into the crust like this one.
Make the crust batter. Drop onto parchment lined sheet.
Spread the batter using a spatula. Spray water if the batter sticks to the spatula.
then top with sauce, veggies and vegan cheese of choice. tofu thyme basil ricotta
Bake again. Cool slice and serve.
Gluten free Yeast free Vegan Pizza Crust Recipe
Save This Recipe in Your Inbox
Share your email and we will send this recipe! Plus, enjoy all the new recipes as they post!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from Vegan Richa.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (188 ml) + 2 Tbsp water
- Marinara or other pizza sauce
- spinach or chopped basil
- tofu thyme basil ricotta use less thyme and add some basil, or use vegan cheese or choice
- Roast the chickpea flour in a large skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir once every minute for the first 2 minutes. Then every 20 seconds. Cool and transfer to a bowl. Roasted flour gives a better flavor profile. You can skip the roasting and use the chickpea flour as is in the batter..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the chickpea flour bowl and whisk well.
- Add lemon juice to 3/4 cup water and add to the bowl. Add oil and mix or whisk until there are no lumps. Add 1 to 2 tbsps more water and mix in to make a thick batter. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 200ºc.
- If the batter is too thick/stiff, add 1 to 2 tsp more water and mix in. Drop the thick batter on parchment lined baking sheet. Spray water on the batter. Use a large spoon or spatula to spread it into a circle. Spray water on the batter to avoid sticking to the spatula while spreading.
- Bake the crust for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with sauce, veggies, cheese of choice.
- Bake again for 12 to 14 minutes. Broil for a minute to crisp or melt the cheese if needed.
- Cool for 2 minutes before slicing.