But hey, there is Mango pulp made with Indian Mangoes available easily, and that can be used in several ways! Some of the Canned pulp/purees have a good content of sugar, while some are pure mango puree. I used some of my Mango pulp stash to whip up my favorite Lassi with So Delicious’s New set of Unsweetened Yogurts. The yogurts work beautifully in this Lassi. Add cardamom or saffron for variations!
A big pitcher of plain or Mango Lassi would be served up an hour after lunch on the weekends. The fresh mangoes would be ripe enough that any sweetener was never needed.
You can make your own non dairy yogurt too, with any thick non dairy milk. My favorites are almond cashew milk or cashew milk yogurt which makes a great lassi. Find out hot to make your own yogurt in my book.
What more to do with Mangoes or Mango Pulp?
Make the No Bake Mango Beet Cream Pie
Baked Mango Sriracha Cauliflower Wings. Spicyyy
Mango Curry Tempeh. yum
This Spiced Mango Strawberry Mint cooler.
Mango Carrot Slaw with BBQ Lentil Veggie Burger.
Mango on a Pizza!
Vegan Mango Lassi
Save This Recipe in Your Inbox
Share your email and we will send this recipe! Plus, enjoy all the new recipes as they post!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from Vegan Richa.
- 1 cup (226 ml) Plain non dairy yogurt such as Coconut Milk Yogurt or Almond Milk Yogurt or Home made Almond Cashew Yogurt from my book or soy yogurt
- 1 cup (236 g) Mango pulp (I use canned) 1/4 cup more for more mango-ey Lassi or 1 1/4 cubed very ripe Mangoes
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) almond milk or other non dairy milk
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) chilled water or Ice cubes less or more for desired Lassi consistency
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon raw sugar or maple less or more depending on the sweetness of the mango pulp.
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) lemon juice
- Variations: Add 1/4 tsp cardamom powder or saffron strands or rose essence or vanilla.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth . Taste and adjust sugar.
- Adjust consistency with more non dairy milk if needed and blend again. Serve chilled.