15 High Protein Vegan Meals that are not all tofu and fake meat. Protein filled vegan vegetarian lunches and dinners. Easy High Protein Vegan Recipes. Gluten-free Soy-free Options.
Where do we get our Protein! Protein is available in Beans, Lentils, Whole grains, nuts, Veggies, greens and most plant ingredients in various amounts. Choose a few higher protein ingredients in a meal and you will not have to think much about the values. These high protein vegan Meals can be made ahead or whipped up on weekdays. Many are 1 pot, use plenty of lentils, beans, chickpeas, and are very flavorful. Lets get Cooking!! Gluten-free and Soy free options are marked.
- Chickpea Quinoa Lentil Stew – Tasty, filling and 21 + gms of protein per serve!
- Fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, GF option 21 Gm
- Instant Pot Vegan Butter Chikin with Soy Curls GF 19 Gm
- Pesto Spaghetti with chickpea “meatballs”. 24 Gm
- Garlic Sauce with Cajun Cauliflower – SF Honorable mention 🙂 with 14 Gm, serve with some extra nut parm, and roasted veggies to up the number, or a larger helping 🙂
- Chickpea Bean BBQ “meatloaf”. 19 Gm of Protein
- Roasted Red pepper Sauce Pasta with black pepper chickpeas 17 Gm
- 1 Pot 15 minute Peanut Sauce Veggies and Noodles GF 19 gm
- Lentils & Veggies in Thai Peanut Sauce GF Soy-free 21 gm
- Sweet And Sour Chickpeas and Broccoli GF 21 Gm
- Jamaican Lentil and Bean Curry 1 pot 30 mins GF SF 16 Gm, Serve over Quinoa to Amp up.
- Lentil Brown Rice Soup FG SF 20 Gm
- African Peanut Lentil Stew GF SF 20 Gm
- Nacho Mac and Cheese Casserole with Tempeh Taco “meat” – 17 Gm
- Black Pepper Tofu GF 15 Gm, Serve over quinoa
- Peanut Butter Roasted Tofu Bowl with mashed potatoes. 23 Gm of Protein
- Lentil Quinoa Loaf – GF option SF option. 16 gms of Protein, Serve with roasted Brussels to add another 7+ gms
- Instant Pot Lasagna Soup. SF- 15 Gm Add some vegan almond or tofu ricotta to add a bit more protein.
- 45 More Meal Ideas here.
And More such Meals in my Books. Everyday, Delicious, Hearty Vegan Meals in VR’s Indian Kitchen and Everyday Kitchen.