26 Vegan Bowl Recipes to make this Summer. Vegan Buddha Bowls that make nourishing lunches and dinners and not just salad. Roasted Veggie Bowl, Baked Tofu Bowls, Taco Bowls and more. Gluten-free Soy-free Nut-free options.
Summer is coming along and all I want to eat is food in bowl form for some reason. But not really salads. These bowls range from roasted veggie ful bowls with amazing dressings and sauces, noodles bowls, falafel bowls, decrontructed taco bowls. rice or grain bowls and, spiced up bowls, refreshing crunchy bowls and more. They are exciting and satisfying. Lets make some. Most are glutne-free, and have soy and nut sub options. whats your fave this season!
- Cajun Roasted Veggie Bowl with Garlic Sauce GF SF, Nutfree option, my homemade cajun blend and that garlic sauce is so popular!
- Chili Garlic Baked Tofu Bowl. GF NF Delicious Tofu is always good to have around
- Korean Gochugaru Roasted Veggie Bowl. GF SF NF , so much flavor!
- BBQ Veggie Tofu, Quinoa Bowl. GF NF , BBQ seasoning and bbq sauce roasted veggies and tofu are perfect summer treat
- Desconstructed Summer Roll Bowl. GF , NF with sunbutter sauce. no rolling required!
- Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas Bowl. GF SF Because sriracha
- Cajun Tofu Lime Rice Bowl GF NF This Tofu is great in sandwiches and wraps too
- Peanut Butter Roasted Cauliflower Bowl. GF SF . Peanut sauce roasted veggies are a must make
- Sprouted Lentil Bowl with Cajun Sweet Potatoes. GF SF NF, so healthful and delicious
- Sheet Pan Roasted Veggie andchickpea bowl with miso maple dressing. GF NF, Sf option. This dressing is amazing!
- Lentil turmeric fritter bowl with tahini dill dressing. NF SF, GF option. These fritters also make great snacks and wraps.
- Spiced chickpeas, Turmeric lemon Cauliflower Rice, Black pepper hummus, flavor explosion! GF NF SF
- Kidney bean curry, roasted veggie, mango salsa bowl. GF SF NF Indian Thai in a Bowl
- Shawarma Chickpea Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl with sriracha tahini dressing. GF SF NF , chickpeas and sweet potatoes work so well together
- Taco Spice roasted Cauliflower and Spanish rice bowl. GF SF NF , oh hey that cauliflower
- Lentil Falafel Bowl with tahini garlic dressing. SF NF, GF option. Lentils and split peas make this a quicker falafel option.
- Carrot Walnut Taco “meat” Bowl, deconstructed tacos. No Beans GF SF
- Moroccan merguez roasted eggplant, potato, chickpea bowl. GF SF NF, try some new flavors!
- Chickpea Potato Chaat Bowl with Date chutney and mint chutney. Indian Street food deliciousness in a bowl. GF NF SF
- Deconstructed Burrito bowl with spiced black beans, roasted peppers, salsa and guac. All the fix ins! GF SF NF
- Peanut butter roasted Tofu Bowl with mashed potatoes. You heard me! GF , NF with sunbutter
- Tinga hearts of palm/jackfruit bowl with spanish rice, salsa and spiced chickpeas. textures and flavors! GF SF NF
- Moroccan Chickpea, crispy cauliflower Bowl with herb sauce. NF SF Refreshing!
- Chana Masala Bowl with 5 min spiced potatoes. Coz chickpea curry and potatoes! GF SF NF
- Quinoa Cauliflower Bowl with Almond Butter Sriracha Sauce. Everything sriracha! GF, SF option, NF with sunbutter
- Herbed white bean, garlic chard and pepita parm bowl. GF NF SF
Kari E Gray
I make the bowl with miso maple dressing and/ or the bowl with chili garlic tofu almost every week! And my daughter requested the chili garlic tofu (with quinoa and spinach) when she was home from school for the holidays. So easy and delicous.
Vegan Richa Support
miso maple mmmmmmmmmm
Where’s the recipe for the Cajun Roasted Veggie Bowl with Garlic Sauce? When I click the link I go to the recipe for the cauliflower steaks. These all look amazing btw.
oops updated it. here it is https://www.veganricha.com/2018/02/cajun-roasted-vegetable-bowl-with-garlic-sauce.html
Cassie Autumn Tran
Ooh, I have been meaning to try out your peanut tofu! Sounds weird, but I would love to try it out with sunflower seed butter or almond butter 😀 the vegan tinga and Korean gochajaru bowls also look to die for. And I always love eating my meals in bowls! They are the best medium for eating off of!
I feel like I just hit the jackpot receiving this post! Every one of these look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing these. I just got some shallow bowls, 8 inch, maybe, from Target. I think they were labeled as pasta bowls. I can’t wait to use them for these scrumptious recipes!
yes, pasta bowls work really well
What a beautiful collection.. thank you ☺️
I have a question for you…In your Indian Kitchen book (which I’m loving by the way) , the recipe for Kofta Balls in Cream Sauce states you can make it vegan by switching out paneer for tofu. I don’t see an amount for either ingredient. Please advise.
Thank you !
thats if you already have a regular kofta recipe that you use or an old favorite. Then you can just sub the paneer cheese in that recipe with tofu. it would depend on the recipe. Most malai kofta recipes are similar with paneer cheese, potato, spices etc.
I changed the original dairy recipe up quite a bit to keep it tofu-free and allergen friendly for the book.
Richa, can you recommend some big bowls for serving/eating these vegan bowls? All my bowls are too small! Thanks for all the great recipes.
(typing this post while eating labrador with tofu. Yum! spicy!)
i use 8 inch shallow bowls or pasta bowls in most pictures. You can find shallow bowls in most stores ranging from 6 inch to 10 inch, so get the size that works for you in terms of serving.