Vegan Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte. This Pumpkin Spice Latte uses a caramel sauce made with pumpkin puree, spices and coconut sugar. Use as much or as little as you like. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe.
With the temperatures hitting low 30s this week in the Northwest, the only thing I want to do is wrap myself up in 2 comforters and sip on hot creamy lattes. This is where this super easy Latte comes in.
Remember this delicious Spiced Pumpkin Caramel! There are so many ways to use it. Make the Pumpkin Caramel so you can make this Latte within a few minutes!
Heat the non dairy milk, add the caramel, coffee and more pumpkin pie spice, froth, heat and yum. Add some whipped coconut cream if you have some. It is warming and perfect with or without the cream.
The Spiced Pumpkin Caramel has a good lot of Pumpkin + coconut sugar + coconut milk and pumpkin pie spice! Try not to lick up all the caramel by itself 🙂
More Drinks for fall
The Cup of frothy Latte.
And the Steaming hot Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte to curl up with.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Caramel:
- ½ cup (122.5 g) pumpkin puree
- ½ cup (80 g) or more coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (61 ml) non dairy milk like coconut or almond
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp (1/8 to 1/4 tsp) fine sea salt
- ½ to 1 tsp (1/2 to 1 tsp) pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a generous pinch of clove, ginger, nutmeg and all spice
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk or other non dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) instant coffee or brewed coffee to taste
- 1 Tbsp or more Spiced Pumpkin Caramel above + more for drizzling
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) pumpkin pie spice or 1/8 tsp cinnamon and a generous pinch each of cloves, ginger and nutmeg
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- a few drops of vanilla extract optional
Spiced Pumpkin Caramel:
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, milk, salt and spices and pour into a pan at medium heat. Bring to a boil and Cook for 8 to 10 minutes to thicken. Mix in the vanilla and take off heat.
- Cooking time is dependent on your stove and moisture in the pumpkin puree. Cook longer until the caramel is a thick liquid that doesn't flow off the spoon quickly.
- If the caramel is too thin. then chill for a few hours before using.
- Heat the non dairy milk in a pan or microwave until hot.
- Blend in a blender with coffee, pumpkin caramel, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, vanilla until well blended. Taste and adjust sweet if needed. Or use a frother. Re-heat if needed.
- Pour into a cup. Top with optional whipped coconut or other non dairy cream. Drizzle more pumpkin caramel and serve.
This Latte is being shared at VVP.