Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte. Warming comforting Golden Milk Latte with pumpkin pie spices and turmeric. Pumpkin Pie spice + Turmeric milk! Ready in 10 minutes. Vegan Gluten-free Caffeine-free Recipe.
This super easy cup of latte is warming and perfect to sip on the cool fall evenings. Turmeric adds a golden hue, pumpkin pie spice is all things fall and nice. With the spices and frothy non dairy milk, it cannot get any more perfect. Easy, quick and delicious.
Bring water and spices to a boil. Blend or froth the non dairy milk, add to spiced water and bring to a boil. Sprinkle turmeric and serve. Add some pumpkin puree for a pumpkin latte. What is your favorite fall drink!
More drinks from the blog
- Ginger root and Turmeric Root Tea
- Turmeric Iced Masala Tea
- Hazelnut macchiato
- Mocha Milk shake
- Pumpkin spice Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin spice Frappuccino
Some latte recipes call for adding hot boiling latte to the blender to froth before serving. I am like, yes, that is not happening. So I blend and froth the milk before heating and it works just fine.
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ to ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp or more my pumpkin pie spice ( or ⅓ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp ginger, a pinch of nutmeg, optional a pinch of all spice)
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1.5 cups non dairy milk (I like almond milk)
- 1.5 tbsp or more sweetener of choice
- turmeric, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon for garnish
- Bring water and spices to a boil. Simmer for a minute.
- Blend or froth the non dairy milk and sweetener until frothy. Add to the boiling water.
- Bring to just about a boil.
- Pour into mugs. Sprinkle pinches of turmeric and pumpkin pie spice and serve! You can also add a dollop of whipped non dairy cream on top to serve.
You can use fresh grated ginger and simmer it in the boiling water for 2-3 mins and then add frothy milk. The latte will need to be strained into the cup.
Fresh grated turmeric might add a slight bitter profile. Use lesser amount to try first.