These Vegan Gluten-free Pumpkin Bars are grain-free, fudgy and so Delicious! No Oil. Cinnamon streusel on top makes them decadent and festive. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Grain-free Recipe. Jump to Recipe
These Pumpkin Bars are all things fall. Loaded with pumpkin, pumpkin pie spices, are fudgy, moist and great to snack on or for dessert. These are like pumpkin pie bars but with a bit of volume and texture. Smooth, hearty and So Fudgy!
Pumpkin puree and maple mixed with almond flour and coconut flour and topped with an easy cinnamon streusel. No flour in these bars. They are grain and gluten free, have no added oil and can be made without refined sugar. Wondering how all that works out? make them to know!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Donuts – so Moist
- Pumpkin ginger Snaps super popular
- 1 Bowl Pumpkin Bread – always perfect
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Streusel – gf option
Line the pan with parchment hanging a bit over the sides so that you can lift the baked bars out without overturning. These bars can be made ahead and refrigerated for upto 5 days. They might work well frozen too. If you dont have coconut flour, just use more almond flour and add a tbsp of flour(rice or wheat).
For a nut-free option, try these fudgy Sweet Potato Pie Bars. Use pumpkin and a flour only pie crust. Almond flour makes a good portion of this recipe, so subbing that out would need a lot of tweaking for anywhere close to similar result.
Vegan Gluten-free Pumpkin Bars Grainfree
- 1/4 cup (2.72 floz) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or other sugar for sweeter , optional
- 1 cup (245 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2.5 tbsp brown sugar or use coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp (0.75 tsp) cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond flour or a combination of almond and coconut flours
- 1/8 tsp (0.13 tsp) salt
- Line a loaf pan (9 by 5 inch. Keep some parchment hanging over the side so that you can pick the baked bars out of the pan without overturning). Preheat the oven to 350 deg F ((180 C).Mix all the ingredients under wet until well combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add to the wet, Combine to make a thick batter.
- Drop the batter into a parchment lined loaf pan and even it out using a spatula.
- Mix the streusel ingredients. Add about 1 tsp or so maple syrup, or almond butter or pumpkin puree to moisten it to make crumbs if the brown sugar isn't moist enough.
- Spread on top. Bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Cool for 10 mins in the pan. Then remove from the pan by lifting up the hanging parchment, cool completely, slice and chill for an hour or so before serving.