Vegan Mother’s Day Recipes. 35 Vegan Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas. Cinnamon Rolls, Pancakes, Frittata, Scrambles, Stuffed French Toasts, Muffins and more vegan breakfast brunch recipes for Mother’s Day. Gluten-free Options.
My Mom will be visiting a few days after Mother’s Day. She has been a pillar of strength for the family since I remember. She always has boundless love to give. My nieces are visiting as well and they will be keeping the grandma (my mom) busy, entertained and very happy. Breakfast has been a favorite meal for mum. At my parents’ home in India, it is an elaborate affair starting with warm lemon water or juice (carrot + opo squash or bitter gourd), followed by seasonal fruits. Followed by some news (reading or tv), then some hot fresh savory breakfast with masala chai, followed by a few assorted raw nuts.
In my home here. things are governed by the varying schedules, but we almost always make time for a sit down breakfast served with hot masala chai with almond milk. I am looking forward to even more elaborate breakfasts, and lunches and dinners during mom’s visit week.
Here are a few options from the blog to cook up for Mother’s Day. Sweet or Savory or both. Happy Mothers Day to all Mums!
- Almond Butter Salted Caramel French Toasts
- Samoa Cookie Pancakes with Salted Date Caramel, Toasted coconut
- Cinnamon roll Pancakes
- Turmeric Carrot Chia Muffins
- 1 Bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins. GF option
- One bowl Pumpkin Bread
- 1 Bowl Banana Apple Bread. Can be made into muffins
- Tall and Moist Banana Muffins. GF
- Chia Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Fluffy Chickpea flour omelet /pancake GF
- Lentil Mung Bean Omelettes with blackened veggies and havarti. GF
- Chickpea flour fat pancakes with cauliflower. GF
- Sweet Potato Crepes Stuffed with smoky millet. GF
- Smoky Tofu Asparagus Scramble
- Hemp Tofu Scramble Hash Brown Pizza
Plan your lunch using these amazing options.