Vegan Mother’s Day Recipes. 35 Vegan Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas. Cinnamon Rolls, Pancakes, Frittata, Scrambles, Stuffed French Toasts, Muffins and more vegan breakfast brunch recipes for Mother’s Day. Gluten-free Options.
My Mom will be visiting a few days after Mother’s Day. She has been a pillar of strength for the family since I remember. She always has boundless love to give. My nieces are visiting as well and they will be keeping the grandma (my mom) busy, entertained and very happy. Breakfast has been a favorite meal for mum. At my parents’ home in India, it is an elaborate affair starting with warm lemon water or juice (carrot + opo squash or bitter gourd), followed by seasonal fruits. Followed by some news (reading or tv), then some hot fresh savory breakfast with masala chai, followed by a few assorted raw nuts.
In my home here. things are governed by the varying schedules, but we almost always make time for a sit down breakfast served with hot masala chai with almond milk. I am looking forward to even more elaborate breakfasts, and lunches and dinners during mom’s visit week.
Here are a few options from the blog to cook up for Mother’s Day. Sweet or Savory or both. Happy Mothers Day to all Mums!
- Almond Butter Salted Caramel French Toasts
- Samoa Cookie Pancakes with Salted Date Caramel, Toasted coconut
- Cinnamon roll Pancakes
- Turmeric Carrot Chia Muffins
- 1 Bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins. GF option
- One bowl Pumpkin Bread
- 1 Bowl Banana Apple Bread. Can be made into muffins
- Tall and Moist Banana Muffins. GF
- Chia Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Poha – Oats and Rice flakes hash
- Avocado Bagels with Lemon olive oil dressing
- 5 Min Tofu “egg” Salad
- Fluffy Chickpea flour omelet /pancake GF
- Lentil Mung Bean Omelettes with blackened veggies and havarti. GF
- Chickpea flour fat pancakes with cauliflower. GF
- Sweet Potato Crepes Stuffed with smoky millet. GF
- Smoky Tofu Asparagus Scramble
- Hemp Tofu Scramble Hash Brown Pizza
Plan your lunch using these amazing options.
All of these recipes–I repeat, ALL of these recipes–look scrumptiously beautiful and tasty! The vega shakshouka, almond butter French toast, cinnamon rolls, carrot cake, carrot cake pancakes, cinnamon roll pancakes, sweet potato doughnuts, turmeric muffins, chickpea omelet, and samoa pancakes look incredibly delicious and I want to try them all!
Awesome recipes thanks
Erin @ burdenfreecaregiving.com
Awwwwww! This is such a sweet post idea with yummy recipes! And, you have given us the recipes in plenty of time to prepare for Mother’s Day!! A Mother’s Day brunch is a perfect idea- for moms of babies and moms of fur babies. Reading this puts a small on my face.