Creamy Warming Vegan Gingerbread Latte. 5 Ingredients! This vegan version of the Starbucks gingerbread latte has fresh ginger, homemade gingerbread spice and amazing flavor. Can be made caffeine-free. Vegan Glutenfree Recipe Jump to Recipe
These cold months, all those cheery songs, a fireplace, and all it needs is a big mug of gingerbread latte!
This latte is super quick to put together and needs just 5 Ingredients! Simmer some coffee with fresh ginger, dark brown sugar or molasses + sweetener of choice, gingerbread spice (that I make from scratch). Once the flavors have melded, add frothed nondairy milk and heat up. Strain and done!
Omit the coffee for a caffeine free latte. Just some warming fresh ginger, gingerbread spice, and molasses!
More festive drinks
- Golden Milk Latte with Pumpkin Pie spice
- Ginger root and Turmeric Root Tea
- Turmeric Iced Masala Tea
- Hazelnut macchiato
- Pumpkin spice Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin spice Frappuccino
As with all spiced drinks, the spices can sometimes settle and the bottom or feel gritty in a drink. This happens because the spices are not ground finely enough by most ground spice brands, especially spices like cinnamon. Strain to remove the larger spice granule grittyness.
Vegan Gingerbread Latte
Save This Recipe in Your Inbox
Share your email and we will send this recipe! Plus, enjoy all the new recipes as they post!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from Vegan Richa.
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup (79 ml) espresso coffee or prepared coffee or use 1/3 cup water/decaf for caffeine free
- 1/2 tsp (1 tsp) minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) gingerbread spice less or more to preference, or use 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and pinches of nutmeg and clove/allspice
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar, or use plain sugar/maple syrup and 2 tsp molasses
- 1.5 cups (354.88 ml) non dairy milk , I like almond, soy or coconut milk
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer for 2 mins. (This is the simple ginger syrup. Strain and refrigerate to use later)
- Add blended or frothed non dairy milk to the saucepan and mix in. (Blend the milk in a blender for a minute to froth). Bring to just about a boil. Taste and adjust flavor(add more spice or sugar if needed)
- Pour into cups (strain if you havent at step 1). Add whipped coconut cream if desired and a sprinkle of gingerbread spice.